Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bath and Picture Day

The dogs that did not go to the Specialty were looking positively scruffy so since it warmed up to a whole 60 degrees, it seemed like a good day for some baths.

Boys have A LOT of hair!!! Way more than girls! Here is Mac after his bath...


Mac playing with newly fluffy Sydney...


Mac running up the hill...


Just see for yourself how wonderful Maize looks!!!!



Maize is SO not ready to retire from her position as Chief of the Fun Police :)

And wow -- Sydney has grown up!!!! She is almost 2.5 years now and I took these pictures without any help at all since Dear Husband is gone for today -- so not only is she pretty, but she knows a stay :)



Cadi was not scruffy enough to do a fourth bath -- maybe tomorrow :)

I hope your weekend is going well!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love me some Syd! So beautiful!!!!!! And so is her Grandmama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so beautiful. I check this blog daily, because I know I will find plenty of fluffy somebodies to smile over. :-D

    ReplyDelete