Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

The Easter Berners want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter!

Sydney


Zoey says: If I close my eyes, nobody will see me with this dumb thing on my head!


Asia


Mac warns Zed not to utter a peep -- he suggests that since it is Easter, Zed should eats some peeps instead...


Cadi has one word for this: "REALLY?!"


Halo is like the kid who won't stop making stupid faces when the camera comes out -- fine Halo -- here is what happens when you refuse to just smile and look pretty...


Maize had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction....


...and was not especially happy that we were able to recover from it...


And guess what else today is?! Dear Husband's BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dear Husband -- I am very glad he was born :)

No comments:

Post a Comment