Thursday, July 7, 2011

More from Syd

Dear Diary:

It was all false hope -- the big balloon landed and nobody came to rescue me from the satellite dish after all :(

I was so disappointed and sad, and aimlessly wandered about crashing into things until the satellite dish no longer received a signal (or something like that) and back we went to my friends at the vet -- of course I was very happy to see them!

However, those people need a new hobby or something -- quilting flesh and making nice dogs like me wear satellite dishes are one thing but REALLY?!!!!!!! Do I look like I am in danger of drowning?!!!!


But I showed them -- the human looked down from her computer and there I was -- separated from the flotation device in under 45 minutes...


Will they ever just give up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment